Welcome to Fettes Centre for Language & Culture (FCLC Edinburgh), a boutique English Language School at Fettes College, Edinburgh, Scotland. Established in 2006 and accredited by the British Council in our second year of operation we aim to provide an exceptional programme for our students.
We are a forward thinking, dynamic school with an open mind on development. Our programme is specifically designed to give students the maximum opportunity to learn, develop and practice English whilst in a fun, motivating and safe environment. The combination of lessons, activities, arts and crafts, sports, projects, excursions and workshops means that our students are never left to their own devices. Constant stimulation means constant learning!
For many students this may be the first time that they have been away from home and the comfort of their family. Our friendly and caring team aim to provide a welcoming, supportive and fun environment for students to flourish.
Immersion is the key to learning a language and what better way to do this than to visit FCLC Edinburgh and experience our unique programme and level of service that are second to none. Our young learner programme is designed for children aged 10 to 13 years old and our young student programme is for those aged 14 to 17 years old.
- A boutique summer school with exceptional standards of service and facilities
- One city centre location just 1.4 miles from Edinburgh Castle
- Situated in 90 acres of private parkland at Fettes College
- Single, twin, triple, quad and multi-bedded rooms
- 24 hour on site security for student safety
- Fully integrated Academic & Cultural programme
- All staff are Disclosure Scotland checked prior to employment
Included with course fees
- Activities & excursions lncluding entry fees and coach transfers
- Accommodation, laundry & bed linen
- All meals (3 meals per day plus snacks)
- Oxford Online Placement Test prior to students arrival
- All classroom & lesson materials
- Student diary
- Final academic report & graduation certificate
- Free WIFI on campus
- Identification lanyard